Sunday, May 11, 2008

Unwinding and Hanging Out in Santa Fe

Just got back from a few days in wonderfully sunny and warm Santa Fe, hanging out with a good friend of mine. We decided to make the trek down to White Sands which when I say trek, is about 4.5 hours south of where we were...let's just say the past few days I lived in my car.

However, it was one of the most awe inspiring sights I've yet seen. Miles and Miles of stark white sand dunes, cool to the touch; a very magical place. As we goofed around inside the park, below are a few pics I snapped off with my Nikon.

*grabbed this photo of the picnic tables inside the park


*don't tell me you wouldn't hurl yourself off one of these beauties!



*Images throughout the park at sunset...magical indeed.






1 comment:

Miles said...

These are beautiful steve, I love the starkness and blue skies!